June 20, 2022 Update
An updated prize list for Raleigh Summer Dressage was posted today.
Raleigh Spring Dressage Show Program
All 2022 prize lists are now posted!
· ONLY online entries will be accepted using www.horseshowoffice.com. ALL entry documentation, including all signature forms, waivers, and other documentation MUST be submitted via the HSO email link or email directly to Entry Secretary by Closing Date of the show. Paper entry forms and other documents will not be accepted either before or during the show. Your entry will be placed on a wait list until complete paperwork is received.
• All 2022 RE shows will be qualifying competitions for the 2022 Jovee Pony Farm Championships. Info on this program posted HERE.
· Professional NIGHTWATCH and BRAIDING services will be provided at all shows by Kat Parkinson. Contact her at (336) 432-1234 or email@example.com.
· Professional PHOTOGRAPHY and VIDEO services will be provided at all shows by High Time Photography, (John and Christie Snyder) at 336-671-4446 or firstname.lastname@example.org; You will be able to view photos after the shows at their website: www.hightimephotos.com.
• Professional DSHB HANDLER for Raleigh Spring and Raleigh Summer Dressage I & II. Bruce Griffin III. Contact him at 484-877-3970